Sunday, December 22, 2019

Introduction

Hey there!

I’m back!! If you are reading this confused about who I am and where I’m back from, my name is Luis, I’m a creative extrovert that enjoys studying business and media (I’m also one of the biggest “Disnerds” around and a theme park fanatic). You can go read all about my last project for AICE Media AS Level HERE. This time around, I’m partnering up with my best friend Jake -whose blog you should definitely check out- to produce a short film for our AICE Media A-Level portfolio project. I love producing media because the stories we convey through its various forms possess the power to move us to tears or make us excitedly cheer for the underdog! I can’t wait to apply the knowledge I gained from last year’s experience doing my foundation portfolio to make a quality film that is as engaging and entertaining as it is reflective and meaningful. 

Get ready to join my best friend and me on this coffee-filled, detail-oriented, media adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment